Where have you been searching for teaching jobs? Ashford is an ideal place to launch your education career, but job opportunities aren’t always that easy to come by. With the help of Strategy Education however, you’ll have a much better chance of securing your dream role.
We are a leading recruitment company in the education sector that has built strong relationships with teachers and schools in Ashford as well as the rest of the country. By matching a school’s requirements with a candidate’s attributes, we always find the perfect fit.
We can also provide assistance to schools with their supply, part-time, and full-time staff requirements. Our team of experienced and adept education professionals have access to an extensive database of qualified and skilled teachers.
Both teachers and schools shouldn’t waste any time in contacting Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs – Ashford
Strategy Education takes great pride in offering candidates a comprehensive service, which not only includes finding you a job, but also how to have a successful career in education. We can provide you with:
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? We’ll work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training.
- Finding jobs – We have close relationships with thousands of schools. As a result, we’ll let you know whenever a suitable position becomes available.
- CV preparation – We’ll go through your CV and make necessary changes to ensure it stands out from every other job applicant.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
Helping to fill teaching jobs – Ashford
Along with interviewing and screening candidates, we also look carefully at their skills, qualifications, and characteristics. Because of this, our database only contains the kind of talent that would be well suited to your vacant positions.
Some of our clients include:
- Schools looking for permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools wanting temporary teachers and supply staff
- New schools with various teaching positions
- Large learning institutions with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific teacher requirements
Working alongside Strategy Education
We are a bespoke recruitment business with access to qualified teaching staff and a loyal client base across primary, secondary, special needs, and further education institutions. Our sole aim is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff, backed by a team of passionate employees who have education experience and formal teaching qualifications.
Candidates and clients choose us for our:
- Accreditation – We are regularly audited by the REC – we are fully accountable for running all compliance and safeguarding checks on candidates which gives you peace of mind that candidates are fully compliant to work in the education sector.
- Flexibility – We’ll respond promptly to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – You only have to look at our track record to know that Strategy Education always delivers on its mission to best serve teachers and schools.
To discuss your recruitment requirements in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.