On the hunt for teaching jobs? Hatfield Peverel is a great place to live, even if there aren’t many nearby schools. So how can you ensure you find your ideal teaching job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
We match education professionals ranging from fully qualified teachers to learning support assistants with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
On top of that, Strategy Education can also help schools with their recruitment needs. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs in Hatfield Peverel
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll help you define your long-term career goals, which can include further training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Our client services for teaching jobs in Hatfield Peverel
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Competitive and transparent rates
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Hatfield Peverel local information
Hatfield Peverel is a village and civil parish in Essex. Its population, which includes the hamlet of Nounsley, was approximately 5,500 at the 2011 Census.
Schools in the local area include Hatfield Peverel Infant School, St Andrews Junior School, and Boreham Primary School.