If you’re searching and applying for teaching jobs, Harwich is a good place to start. However, securing your dream role isn’t always easy and often requires the skills of a recruitment specialist. This is where Strategy Education can help.
Regardless of the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel.
On top of that, Strategy Education can also help schools with their recruitment needs. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
So, to discover more about our services, contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs in Harwich
- Career advice – Tell us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training for career development.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we can help clients fill their vacant teaching jobs in Harwich
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of UK trained teachers with QTS
- Accurate details of NQTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), to support the industry.
Harwich is a town in Essex and one of the Haven ports alongside the Port of Felixstowe, Port of Ipswich, and Mistley. It has enjoyed a long period of maritime significance, both civil and military.
Schools in Harwich include Harwich and Dovercourt High School, Harwich Community Primary School & Nursery, Spring Meadow Primary School, All Saints C of E Primary School, St. Josephs Catholic School, Mayflower Primary School, and Chase Lane Primary School & Nursery.