If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Halstead only has a handful of schools to choose from, which makes securing your ideal role that bit tougher. But with the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education, you’ll get a head start over every other candidate whenever a vacancy becomes available.
Not only are we on hand to help fully qualified teachers with their full- and part-time job requirements, we can also provide guidance for support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
To discover more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs – Halstead
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Helping clients with teaching jobs in Halstead
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
We’re proud to offer:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Experienced recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock availability
Reasons to work with Strategy Education in Halstead
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs
- Relationships – Our extensive database and industry standing means you benefit from a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – With thousands of teachers and schools at our disposal, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
Halstead local information
Halstead is a town and civil parish in the Braintree District of Essex close to Colchester and Sudbury in the Colne Valley.
Halstead is home to three primary schools – Holy Trinity, St. Andrew’s, and Richard de Clare. The only secondary school, The Ramsey Academy, has academy status.