If you’re searching for teaching jobs, Great Totham and its limited opportunities might not provide many results. But with the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education, you could soon land your dream role thanks to our extensive industry connections.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, long term and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
So, to discover more about our services, contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs in Great Totham
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we can help clients fill their vacant teaching jobs in Great Totham
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of UK trained teachers with QTS
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Great Totham local information
Great Totham is a large parish village in the Maldon district of Essex situated midway between Chelmsford and Colchester. The village includes the Island of Osea in the Blackwater estuary and is separated into two parts, north and south.
Its only school – Great Totham Primary School – has the motto ‘Enjoy, Respect, Achieve’. England cricketer Alastair Cook was once a pupil at the school.