Endlessly searching for teaching jobs? Great Baddow isn’t the biggest place in the world, but there’s plenty of opportunities if you know where to look and who to call. That’s why more and more candidates are choosing to contact Strategy Education.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
Furthermore, we can assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring. We have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straight-forward as possible.
To discover more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs in Great Baddow
- Career advice – Tell us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training for career development.
- Job availability – As soon as teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you’re invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Our client services for teaching jobs in Great Baddow
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- Experienced recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Transparent fees and competitive rates
- Dedicated customer support
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Our extensive database and industry standing means you benefit from a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Great Baddow information
Great Baddow is an urban village and civil parish in the Chelmsford borough of Essex with a population of close to 15,000.
The village is home to Great Baddow High School, which is a sports college and shows exceptional performances in this field. It is also home to Baddow Hall Infant and Junior Schools, Beehive Lane County Primary School, Larkrise Primary School, (formerly Rothmans Primary School), and Meadgate County Primary School.