If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Frinton-on-Sea is a great location with its half a dozen or so schools nearby. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
In addition to finding qualified teachers full-time and part-time roles, we can also help support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
So, to discover more about our services, contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs – Frinton-on-Sea
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How we help clients with teaching jobs – Frinton-on-Sea
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of UK trained teachers with QTS
- Competitive and transparent rates
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Jobs – Frinton-on-Sea information
Frinton-on-Sea is a small seaside town in the Tendring district of Essex. An electoral ward in the name of Frinton exists, which had a population of 4,002 at the 2011 Census.
Schools in and around the local area include Frinton-On-Sea Primary School, St Philomena’s Catholic School, Frinton Montessori and Kirby Primary Academy.