If you’re searching and applying for teaching jobs, Epping Forest is a good place to start with ample opportunities in Epping, Chigwell, Loughton, and elsewhere. However, securing your dream role isn’t easy and often requires the help of a recruitment specialist.
Enter Strategy Education. We match education professionals ranging from fully qualified teachers to learning support assistants with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
Strategy Education can also assist with the hiring needs of schools, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Epping Forest
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Epping Forest
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
We’re proud to offer:
- A highly professional and personal service
- The expertise of staff who have a background in education
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- A cost-effective service tailored to your needs
- A round-the-clock service with support from dedicated consultants
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Compliance – Strategy Education is now a supplier on the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – We sponsor several education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), to support the industry.
Epping Forest local information
Epping Forest is a 5,900-acre area of ancient woodland between Epping in Essex to the north, and Forest Gate in Greater London to the south, straddling the border between London and Essex.