Need help finding teaching jobs? Earls Colne doesn’t have many schools to choose from, so opportunities are few and far between. This is where Strategy Education can help.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
On top of that, Strategy Education can also help schools with their recruitment needs. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs – Earls Colne
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions
How we help clients with teaching jobs – Earls Colne
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straightforward as possible. Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- The expertise of staff who have a background in education
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Jobs – Earls Colne local information
The village of Earls Colne in Essex is home to 3,693 people according to the 2011 Census.
There’s only one school in the village – Earls Colne Primary School and Nursery. In 1975, Earls Colne Grammar School closed and was amalgamated into The Ramsey School (now The Ramsey Academy) in Halstead as part of the re-organisation of schooling along comprehensive lines.