If you’re searching and applying for teaching jobs, Dunmow is a good place to start with many schools located nearby. However, securing your dream role isn’t easy and often requires the help of a recruitment specialist.
That’s where we are on hand to match education professionals ranging from fully qualified teachers to learning support assistants with their dream roles. Let Strategy Education do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
Furthermore, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and a sizeable database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Dunmow
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Dunmow
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates on our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- Subject specific temporary cover when you need it most
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – With thousands of teachers and schools at our disposal, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), to support the industry.
Dunmow local information
The village of Dunmow along with the historical market town and civil parish of Great Dunmow is located in the Uttlesford district of Essex.
Schools in the area include Helena Romanes School, Dunmow St Mary’s Primary School, Great Dunmow Primary School, and The Flitch Green Academy.