If you’re searching for teaching jobs, Dovercourt only has a handful of schools to choose from, which makes finding your dream role that bit more difficult. But with the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education, you’ll get a head start over every other candidate.
No matter the teaching job you want; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel.
What’s more, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs in Dovercourt
- Career advice – Our consultants work with job candidates to define their career goals and create a plan on how to achieve them. We can also identify training opportunities.
- Job searches – Thanks to strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Helping clients with teaching jobs in Dovercourt
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff. Become one of our clients and you will also benefit from a designated consultant available 24/7.
Our service comes with the following benefits:
- A professional, tailor-made service
- The expertise of staff who have a background in education
- Access to our unique register of teachers
- Competitive and transparent charges
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
The small seaside town of Dovercourt in Essex is rich with civil war history and appears in the Domesday Book of 1086.
Nearby schools include Two Village C of E (VC) Primary School, Chase Lane Primary School & Nursery, Harwich and Dovercourt High School, and All Saints C of E Primary School.