If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Danbury only has a handful of schools and nurseries to choose from. So in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
Not only are we on hand to help fully qualified teachers with their full- and part-time job requirements, we can also provide guidance for support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers.
What’s more, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Danbury
- Career advice – Our consultants work with job candidates to define their career goals and create a plan to achieve them. We can also identify training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Danbury
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straight-forward as possible.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Expertise that only comes from a background in education
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Danbury local information
The village of Danbury in Essex has a population of around 6,500.
Although there are no secondary schools in Danbury, there are plenty of primary schools – Danbury Park Community Primary School, St. John’s Church of England Primary School, Heathcote Preparatory School and Elm Green Preparatory School.