If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Chigwell is a great location with its range of excellent schools. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
What’s more, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers together with a database of quality candidates means we are also able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across Chigwell and beyond.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs in Chigwell
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in five, 10, or 20 years? We’ll work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training.
- Job availability – As soon as teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Helping clients with teaching jobs in Chigwell
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straightforward as possible. We offer a cost effective service tailored to your needs which comes with the following benefits:
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Access to our unique register of UK trained teachers with QTS
- The details of NQTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Compliance – We’ve just been approved as a supplier for the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), to support the industry.
Chigwell local information
Chigwell is a town and civil parish in the Epping Forest district of Essex with a population of 12,987.
Schools in the area include Chigwell Primary School, Limes Farm Infants School & Nursery, Limes Farm Junior School, Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, West Hatch High School and Chigwell School.