If you’re searching for teaching jobs, Castle Point and its various towns have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education.
In addition to finding qualified teachers full-time and part-time roles, we can also help support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs in Castle Point
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How we can help clients fill their vacant teaching jobs in Castle Point
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Candidates for whatever role you need filling
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Castle Point local information
Castle Point is a local government district with borough status in south Essex, located around 30 miles east of central London. The borough itself consists of Canvey Island, Hadleigh, South Benfleet, and Thundersley.
Castle Point forms part of the Thames Gateway, making it the focus for regeneration projects. Castle Point Borough Council has been working with other key local agencies through the Castle Point Regeneration Partnership to look at long-term improvements to the borough.