Need help finding teaching jobs? Canvey Island has some great schools, but opportunities may appear few and far between. This is where Strategy Education can help.
No matter what type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, secretarial personnel, and more.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring. Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff in Canvey Island and the rest of the UK.
To discover more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs in Canvey Island
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Canvey Island
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Benefits for clients include but are not limited to:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- A cost-effective service tailored to your needs
- A round-the-clock service with support from dedicated consultants
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Compliance – Strategy Education is now a supplier of the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
Canvey Island local information
Canvey Island is a civil parish and reclaimed island in the Thames estuary in Essex with a population of 38,170.
Canvey Island has two comprehensive schools: the Cornelius Vermuyden School and Castle View School. Both were built in 2012 as replacements for the island’s three ageing comprehensives, and as a response to the island’s decreasing numbers of 11- to 16-year-olds.