Endlessly searching for teaching jobs? Burnham-on-Crouch might not be the biggest place in the world, but there’s plenty of opportunities if you know where to look and who to call. That’s why more and more candidates are choosing to contact Strategy Education.
We’re on hand to match education professionals ranging from fully qualified teachers to learning support assistants with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
Strategy Education can also help schools with their recruitment needs. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs in Burnham-on-Crouch
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employees want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Our client services for teaching jobs in Burnham-on-Crouch
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Clients benefit from:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict guidelines
- Competitive and transparent charges
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Burnham-on-Crouch is a town and civil parish in the Maldon District of Essex. Historically, it has benefited from its location on the coast – first as a ferry port, later as a fishing port, and most recently as a centre for yachting.
Although the town has a population of little over 7,500, it is the principal settlement in the wider Dengie peninsula area, home to roughly 20,000 people.