On the hunt for teaching jobs? Buckhurst Hill only has a few schools to choose from, but what if your dream role becomes available and you want to stand out above other candidates? Enter Strategy Education.
Not only are we on hand to help fully qualified teachers with their full- and part-time job requirements, we can also provide guidance for support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers.
Strategy Education can help schools with their recruitment needs too. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
So, to discover more about our services, contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we can help clients fill their vacant teaching jobs in Buckhurst Hill
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. In addition to understanding their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Clients benefit from:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- A cost-effective service according to your needs
- Round-the-clock support from dedicated consultants
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Buckhurst Hill local information
The suburban settlement of Buckhurst Hill is located in the Epping Forest District of Essex. Many of it’s 11,380 residents commute to the capital for work thanks to a station on the Central line of the London Underground.
Nearby schools include Alderton Junior School, Wells Primary School, Bancroft’s School, and Daiglen School.