On the hunt for teaching jobs? Brightlingsea is a great place to start looking with several opportunities in the local area. But how can you ensure you find your dream role first time around? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring. We have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straight-forward as possible
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs in Brightlingsea
- Career advice – Tell us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training for career development.
- Job availability – As soon as teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employees want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How we can help clients fill their vacant teaching jobs – Brightlingsea
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock availability
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of applicants.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Compliance – We’re now a part of the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
The Brightlingsea education landscape
Brightlingsea is home to the Colne Community School, a secondary school serving an extended catchment area which includes Wivenhoe, Alresford, Great Bentley, Thorrington as well as the town itself.
The school is an inclusive, comprehensive provider that achieved academy status in 2011 and founded the Thrive Partnership along with the Philip Morant School and College. In 2018, the Thrive Partnership was dissolved and the Colne joined the Sigma Trust.