Where have you been searching for teaching jobs? Bishop’s Stortford is an excellent place to launch your career in education, but job opportunities can be thin on the ground. That’s why more and more candidates are choosing to work alongside Strategy Education.
Not only are we on hand to help fully qualified teachers with their full- and part-time job requirements, we can also provide guidance for support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers.
Furthermore, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and a sizeable database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
So, to discover more about our services, contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs in Bishop’s Stortford
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in five, 10, or 20 years? We’ll work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Our client services for teaching jobs in Bishop’s Stortford
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- The details of NQTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Compliance – We’ve just been approved as a supplier on the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Bishop’s Stortford school system
Hertfordshire County Council is responsible for education in Bishop’s Stortford, which follows the English schools model of primary school, secondary school, and further education college. There are 13 primary and five secondary schools (two of which are single sex) but no further education colleges for post-16 education, as all schools in Hertfordshire have sixth forms.