Where have you been searching for teaching jobs? Benfleet is an excellent place to launch your career in education, but job opportunities can be thin on the ground. That’s why more and more candidates are choosing to work alongside Strategy Education.
In addition to finding qualified teachers full-time and part-time roles, we can also help support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
Strategy Education is also on hand to meet the supply, temporary, and permanent recruitment requirements of schools in the Benfleet area.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our candidate services for teaching jobs in Benfleet
- Career advice – Tell us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training for career development.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Our client services for teaching jobs within Benfleet
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
We’re proud to offer:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Experienced recruitment consultants with hands-on teaching experience
- Access to our unique register of UK trained teachers with QTS
- Competitive and transparent charge rates
- 24 hour, 7 days a week service
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Compliance – We are now a supplier on the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, which is sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Benfleet local information
South Benfleet is a town in the Castle Point district of Essex, 30 miles east of London. It is home to the South Benfleet Primary School, which was used temporarily to house local residents during the widespread flooding of 1953.
North Benfleet is a village in the Basildon Borough of Essex, located between the towns of Basildon to the west and Thundersley to the east.