If you want to be a teaching assistant, Woking and its excellent schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment experts Strategy Education.
As well as teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
On top of that, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
If you are looking for a teaching assistant job or your school is looking for qualified support, contact us today on 0345 521 9987.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Woking?
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job matching – The talented staff at Strategy Education have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV assistance – Our staff will help you improve your CV so it clearly highlights your qualifications, skills and capabilities.
- Interview preparation – Once we have matched you with a great teaching position and you are asked to an interview, we’ll help you prepare.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Woking?
Our goal is to make the recruitment process simple for schools by taking care of all aspects — including advertising, interviewing, credentialing and vetting of candidates.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A highly professional and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Candidates for countless education roles
- Competitive pricing and no hidden fees
- Tailor-made help and support
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Woking information
Woking is a town in northwest Surrey at the southwestern edge of the Greater London Urban Area. The borough of Woking is home to around 100,000 people.
There are dozens of primary schools in and around the Woking area, while secondary schools include Hoe Valley School, Bishop David Brown School, Gordon’s School, St John the Baptist School, The Winston Churchill School, Woking High School and Fullbrook School.