Where have you been looking for opportunities to become a teaching assistant? Witham is a lovely place to live, but what does it offer when it comes to education jobs? More and more candidates are working alongside Strategy Education to find out.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
To speak with us about teaching assistant jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help every teaching assistant in Witham
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll help you define your long-term career goals, which can include further training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching assistant jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Our services to help schools find a teaching assistant in Witham
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Witham local information
Witham is a town in the county of Essex with a population (2011 census) of 25,353. Situated between the city of Chelmsford and the town of Colchester, it is part of the District of Braintree.
The two secondary schools in Witham – Maltings Academy and New Rickstones Academy – are both part of the AET Academies chain. The town’s primary schools are Templars, Holy Family Catholic School, Howbridge, Powers Hall, Chipping Hill, Rivenhall CoE, Elm Hall Primary, Southview, and Silver End Primary.