If you are looking for the perfect job as a teaching assistant, Winchester is full of schools with exciting opportunities. At Strategy Education, we can help you to find the ideal teaching assistant position.
As specialists in education recruitment, we have extensive experience in placing education professionals into our Winchester schools. Not only do we focus on education support roles such as teaching assistants and learning support assistants, but we also have plenty of roles available for both qualified and unqualified teachers across the country.
With our extensive database of education staff, we can fill school vacancies quickly and we have also developed great relationships with several key ITT providers to place NQTs in appropriate roles.
Speak with us for answers to all your questions. Contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we help teaching assistants – Winchester?
- Career advice – As specialists in the field of education, we are uniquely placed to offer advice and guidance on developing your career. In addition, we have some interesting training opportunities to improve your skills.
- Skill matching – We have an experienced team of recruitment consultants who will find teaching assistant roles that make the most of your skills and experience.
- CV writing – How current is your CV? We can ensure that you have included all your experience, skills and qualifications to maximise your chances of securing the perfect role.
- Interview techniques – Facing an interview can be daunting but we have preparation sessions to help you perfect your interview techniques and gain confidence.
How do we assist schools to find a teaching assistant – Winchester?
At Strategy Education we can offer a complete recruitment service where we take charge of advertising, interviewing and vetting candidates.
- A professional bespoke service.
- Access to an extensive database of prospective candidates.
- Good value fees.
- An experienced team of education specialists with a broad knowledge of education recruitment.
Why should you use Strategy Education?
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) – Being accredited means you can have total confidence in our professional expertise.
- Round the Clock Availability – We can be flexible to respond to your recruitment needs as soon as you need us.
- Connections – We have many years experience of building relationships with high-quality candidates, ITT providers and schools.
- Excellent Track Record – We have a proven record of filling teaching and support staff roles with good quality applicants.
- Community – At Strategy Education, we have been an active member of the education community, including sponsoring various events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Winchester
Winchester is a historic city in Hampshire, situated on the edge of the South Downs Park. Famous for its cathedral as well as Wolvesey Castle and Winchester City Mill. Winchester Castle even features a round table associated with the legendary King Arthur.
Winchester offers an array of shopping opportunities from small boutiques to designer and high street stores. It also has a great reputation for excellent quality locally produced food in its multitude of restaurants and pubs. It is not surprising that it has been voted one of the most desirable cities in England to live in.
Winchester boasts 38 primary schools and 12 secondary schools including state, special and independent schools. It also is home to the renowned independent boarding school Winchester College.