Do you want to find the perfect job as a teaching assistant? Wickford is full of schools with interesting opportunities for you. At Strategy Education, our connections take the strain out of job hunting for the right teaching assistant post whether you are looking for a permanent role or supply.
As education recruitment specialists, our team is made up of experienced recruiters who will work closely with you to ensure that we make the perfect match in one of our Wickford schools. As well as teaching assistant and support staff roles we have lots of available roles for qualified and unqualified teachers nationwide. We also specialise in finding roles for Early Career Teachers.
We offer access to an extensive database of education staff as well as having a unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers. This means we can place staff in the right roles and help schools fill their job vacancies quickly.
Why not get in touch with us today. Contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we help teaching assistants – Wickford?
- Career assistance – We can help you to explore your career options and how to achieve them. We offer training opportunities to help you on your way.
- Job placement – Our experienced recruitment consultants will match your skillset with perfect teaching assistant roles.
- CV update – Our team will ensure that your skills, qualifications and experience are highlighted when we put you forward for a role.
- Interview preparation – Don’t stress. We will help build your confidence, so you shine in your interview.
How do we help schools needing a teaching assistant – Wickford?
Our professional team at Strategy Education is ready 24/7 to take care of the entire recruitment process including advertising, interviews and candidate vetting.
Strategy Education offers:
- A reliable, professional client-focused service.
- Access to our large database of education professionals.
- Good value and transparent fees.
- Specialist consultants with extensive knowledge and experience in education.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Certification from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Round the Clock Service – A designated consultant available 24/7 to meet all your recruitment needs.
- Excellent track record – Offering accurate information on candidates.
- Community – Here at Strategy Education, we are an active member of the education community, supporting events like the Thurrock Education Awards in 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Local Information – Teaching Assistant Wickford
Wickford is a commuter town situated in the south of Essex. With its population of 30,000, it is served by trains connecting to Liverpool Street Station in London.
Although a relatively small town, it has a high street with a good range of shops and a regular open-air market. Other facilities include a swimming pool, library and community centre.
In the vicinity of Wickford, you will find 27 primary schools, 8 secondary schools and 7 post-16 colleges with a mix of academies and maintained schools.