Looking for jobs as a teaching assistant? Weybridge is a great place to start but finding and managing to secure your dream role can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We help education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right teacher with the right school.
Strategy Education can even help your school create a tailor-made recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
To speak with us about teaching assistant jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Weybridge?
- Career advice – No matter whether you are an experienced educational professional or a new teaching assistant, we can provide you with tailor-made career advice for many years to come.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV assistance – Our staff will help you improve your CV so it clearly highlights your qualifications, skills and capabilities.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Weybridge?
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching assistant roles.
Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism and proficiency
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Details of teaching assistants throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straight away to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Weybridge local information
Weybridge is a town by the River Wey in the Elmbridge district of Surrey. It is an outlying suburban settlement within the Greater London Urban Area.
There are two schools for 11- to 18-year-olds in Weybridge – Heathside School and 6th Form Centre, and St George’s College, the latter of which also has a junior school. Schools for 4- to 11-year-olds include St James Primary School, St Charles Borromeo Catholic Primary, as well as Oatlands infant school, Manby Lodge infant school and Cleves Junior School.