If you want to be a teaching assistant, Wembley and its various schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment expert Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right teacher with the right school.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in Wembley?
- Career advice – No matter whether you are an experienced educational professional or a new teaching assistant, we can provide you with tailor-made career advice for many years to come.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching assistant jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – If you manage to secure an interview, we’ll ensure you make a great first impression with our preparation sessions.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Wembley
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Wembley information
Wembley is the principal town of the borough of Brent in north-west London. The town also includes the localities of Alperton, North Wembley, Wembley Park, Sudbury, and Preston. The total population of the seven wards that make up Wembley was 102,856 as of 2011.
There are numerous primary schools located in the borough of Brent and 15 state secondary schools. There are also a number of special, alternative and independent schools in the local area as well as the College of North West London.