Do you want to become a teaching assistant? Watford has several schools to choose from, but managing to find your ideal role first time around can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching you with opportunities for a teaching assistant in Watford
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
Helping schools find the right teaching assistant in Watford
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Watford local information
The town and borough of Watford in Hertfordshire is home to nearly 100,000 people. It is a major regional centre in the northern home counties.
All the state-funded primary schools in Watford are co-educational, while all state-funded secondary schools in Hertfordshire are comprehensive. Watford is also served by schools in the neighbouring districts of Three Rivers and Hertsmere.