Are you looking for an amazing job as a teaching assistant? Tonbridge schools are currently waiting to fill lots of interesting support staff positions. At Strategy Education, we can work with you to find the perfect teaching assistant role.
We are experts within the education recruitment sector and we have worked with many Tonbridge schools to place education professionals into posts. As well as teaching assistants and learning support assistants, we offer lots of exciting opportunities for qualified and unqualified teachers countrywide.
We endeavour to fill a wide variety of school vacancies quickly thanks to our extensive database of education staff and our connections with key ITT providers.
If you want to know more, contact us by phone on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we do to help teaching assistants – Tonbridge?
- Career Guidance – Being experts in education recruitment we are pleased to offer advice about career development. Not only that, but we can suggest some exciting training opportunities to further your career options.
- Expert placement – Our experienced education recruitment consultants can match candidates with teaching assistant positions that offer ideal opportunities to utilise their skills and experience.
- CV Update – Is your CV looking tired? Let us help you to maximise your potential with advice on how to present your experience, skills and qualifications to prospective employers.
- Interview Skills – We know that interviews can be stressful, so we offer preparation sessions to grow your confidence and give you the best chance of landing your ideal job.
What can we do to assist schools in hiring a teaching assistant – Tonbridge?
Strategy Education provides a comprehensive recruitment service from advertising to interviewing and vetting the candidates. We take the pressure off schools and release valuable time.
Strategy Education offers:
- A personalised professional service.
- A wide range of excellent candidates on our database.
- Value for money.
- An expert team of specialist recruiters who use their educational knowledge to ensure that vacancies are matched to excellent candidates.
Why should you use Strategy Education?
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Accreditation – This gives you complete confidence in our recruitment skills and experience.
- Flexibility– We offer a 24-hour service to ensure that your vacancies are filled quickly.
- Connections – We have already built a wide network of potential candidates which together with our relationship with key ITT providers means we have access to educational professionals with varying experience to suit your roles.
- Proven Track Record – We have many years of successfully placing ideal candidates in education roles.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, including sponsoring various events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishment’s framework.
Teaching assistant – Tonbridge
Tonbridge is a picturesque market town in Kent situated on the River Medway with a population of over 40,000. Filled with manor houses, a castle and surrounded by undulating fields it dates back to the Middle Ages. With its bustling high street full of shops, restaurants and services and a mix of sporting facilities it is a popular town to live in and visit.
Tonbridge boasts 45 primary schools and 15 secondary schools with a mixture of maintained schools, academies, independent schools and special schools.