If you want to be a teaching assistant, Sutton and its superb schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment experts Strategy Education.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
Furthermore, our extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Sutton
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training opportunities for career development.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Sutton
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Candidates for countless education roles
- Competitive pricing and no hidden fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – With thousands of education professionals on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Sutton is the principal town of the eponymous London Borough of Sutton in South London. An ancient parish originally in the county of Surrey, it is home to approximately 42,000 people.
The London Borough of Sutton is a top performing borough for education – in 2013 its GCSE performance was second across all boroughs in England, and in 2011 Sutton was the top performing borough in England.