Do you have dreams of being a teaching assistant? Sudbury is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you successfully find a job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
Together with teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Sudbury
- Career advice – Not only can we discuss where you want to go in your career, we’ll also provide advice on how to get there. We can even identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – If you manage to secure an interview, we’ll ensure you make a great first impression with our preparation sessions.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Sudbury
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you’ll benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Sudbury local information
There are several primary schools in Sudbury, including Tudor CEVC Primary School, St. Gregory CEVCP, St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School and Woodhall Primary School. The town’s only secondary school is Ormiston Sudbury Academy, which specialises in the Performing Arts.