If you’re pursuing a career as a teaching assistant, Stratford has great opportunities on offer. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
We help education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right teacher with the right school.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help every teaching assistant in Stratford
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we will provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV assistance – Our consultants understand how to present a curriculum vitae in a way that is attractive to school administrators, so will help you improve it.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at the interview with our preparation sessions.
Our services to help schools find a teaching assistant in Stratford
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching assistant roles.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Years of experience with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Stratford is a district in the East End of London, in the London Borough of Newham. Despite economic decline in the late 20th century, Stratford enjoyed regeneration thanks to the 2012 Summer Olympics.
The Chobham Academy is an academy in the Stratford neighbourhood of East Village, while Sarah Bonnell School is one of the oldest girls schools in England. Other schools in Stratford include Carpenters, Colegrave and John F Kennedy, as well as St Francis and Maryland in the locality of Maryland.