Got dreams of being a teaching assistant? Stevenage is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you successfully find a job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
We specialise in helping education professionals find teaching assistant jobs wherever they live. With a management team that has more than 30 years of combined experience, we are highly skilled at matching the right person with the right role.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help every teaching assistant in Stevenage
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching assistant jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
Our services to help schools find a teaching assistant in Stevenage
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teaching assistants and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Stevenage schools local information
Home to around 90,000 people, the town and borough of Stevenage in Hertfordshire is located between Letchworth Garden City to the north and Welwyn Garden City to the south.
Several schools in Stevenage were built in the 1950s/60s due to an influx of Londoners to the town’s affordable housing in areas such as Shephall, Broadwater, Chells and St Nicholas. Along with 23 primary schools, Stevenage also has a number of secondary schools and the central campus for North Hertfordshire College.