Is your dream role a teaching assistant? St Albans is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you successfully find a job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
Along with teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
So, if you are on the hunt for a teaching assistant job or your school is looking for a qualified professional, contact us today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in St Albans
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – Once a suitable position is identified, we’ll ensure you make a great impression at interview with our preparation sessions.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in St Albans
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teaching assistants to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Competitive and transparent charge rates
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – St Albans schools
The city of St Albans in Hertfordshire has a population of around 60,000. It is home to many state primary and secondary schools, as well as a number of independent schools.
The top rated schools in St Albans are St Albans High School for Girls, Parmiter’s School and St Albans School.