Looking for work as a teaching assistant? Slough has several schools to choose from, but managing to find your ideal role first time around can be difficult. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
Furthermore, our extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Slough
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – If your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – We will ensure you make a great impression during your interview with our preparation sessions.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Slough
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you’ll benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Competitive and transparent fees
- One-on-one support every step of the way
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you will receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – With thousands of education professionals on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Slough information
Slough is a town in Berkshire within the historic county of Buckinghamshire, boasting a population of 164,000. It has the highest concentration of UK HQs of global companies outside London.
There are numerous primary schools serving Slough, and its secondary schools are in the top 10 best performers in the country at GCSE level. East Berkshire College also has a campus in the area.