Are you finding it a challenge to secure the perfect job as a teaching assistant? Shenfield and the local areas have lots of positions in their schools. Our team at Strategy Education can identify opportunities and support you with your application.
We are education recruitment specialists based in Essex but also have vacancies nationwide for support staff, experienced teachers, unqualified and early career teachers.
We have built an exclusive database of vetted candidates ready to work for schools looking for permanent, temporary or supply staff. In addition, we have created links with necessary ITT providers to help you find keen, newly qualified teachers looking for an encouraging school.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we support teaching assistants – Shenfield?
Not only do we have details of exciting job opportunities in your local area, but we also provide assistance to teaching assistants to help with securing the ideal post.
- Career Opportunities – We offer links to training to ensure your skills are updated and help you with career progression.
- Skill Matching– We identify your skills and help connect you with roles that best utilise them.
- Improve Your CV – How well does your CV promote you? We can advise how to emphasise your key attributes to make you stand out from the competition.
- Interview Preparation – Are you worried about a lack of interview experience? Our preparation sessions are ideal for honing your technique to help you land the right teaching assistant job.
How we benefit schools needing a teaching assistant – Shenfield
Is your school having difficulty finding permanent, temporary or supply staff? Our professional recruiters are ready to fulfil all your employment needs.
Our dedicated education consultants can take the strain and take care of all aspects of the recruitment process on your behalf. We organise adverts, interviews, and applicant vetting.
Our expertise within the education sector means we can match candidates that will suit your school culture and bring the relevant skills and experience to your setting.
Strategy Education delivers:
- Specialist education recruitment
- Access to a network of applicants
- Reasonable rates and fees
Why select Strategy Education?
- Certification – We have secured accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) as a testimony to our professional capabilities.
- Availability – We work around the clock to fill your vacancies quickly and efficiently while ensuring candidates meet your high standards.
- Applicants – We provide a database of prospective teaching assistants to allow us to respond quickly to your demands.
- Reputation – We are proud to have built a solid reputation within the education sector as being successful and reliable when it comes to recruiting for schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is pleased to honour those who work in Essex schools by sponsoring events such as the 2017-2019 Education Awards held in Thurrock.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has made Strategy Education a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Shenfield Information
Shenfield is a small town in Brentwood in Essex with a population of almost 5500. Formerly a village, this small town has developed into a commuter town with excellent links to London.
The local community is well served by various independent stores, shops, wine bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes and takeaways.
Amidst the residential areas, you will also find a new library being built, and Brentwood hospital is close by.
Shenfield has a secondary school, primary school and nursery. There are more schools, including some independent schools in the wider Brentwood area.