Looking for work as a teaching assistant? Sevenoaks is a great place to live with several schools to choose from. But how can you successfully find a job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
On top of that, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help you become a teaching assistant in Sevenoaks
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
How we can help schools find a teaching assistant in Sevenoaks
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
The town of Sevenoaks in Kent is home to just under 30,000 people. Also classified as a civil parish, Sevenoaks is served by a commuter main line railway into London.
There is one mixed state secondary school, the Knole Academy, and four state primary schools, one of which is Church of England and another of which is Catholic. Among the high number of independent schools is Sevenoaks School, a co-educational boarding and day school; and several preparatory schools, including Solefield School (an all-boys day school), Walthamstow Hall, New Beacon Preparatory School and Sevenoaks Preparatory School.