Have you been looking for work as a teaching assistant? Rochford has plenty of schools with exciting opportunities. Your search will be so much easier with the assistance of Strategy Education.
As a specialist in education recruitment, we have the right experience and connections to find you the ideal role in one of our Rochford schools. We have a variety of positions nationwide for support staff and teachers at all stages of their careers.
We want to help schools fill their vacancies quickly with excellent staff. We can do this by using our database and the relationship we have built with key ITT providers.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today. Call us on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How can we help teaching assistants: Rochford?
- Professional Advice – We are ready to discuss your career ambitions and help you to achieve them. We can access useful training opportunities to get you started.
- Identifying your skillset– Our experienced recruiters are perfectly placed to match your skills with a suitable teaching assistant role.
- Update your CV – When did you last write your CV? Let us help you to include all your relevant skills, experience and qualifications to secure you an interview.
- Interview confidence – We hold sessions to prepare you for interviews, giving you all the techniques you need to impress.
How can we help Rochford schools needing a teaching assistant?
Our recruitment consultants at Strategy Education will look after the whole process from start to finish. We take care of advertising, interviews and candidate vetting for both supply and permanent positions.
Strategy Education provides:
- A reliable bespoke service.
- Access to our up-to-date database of quality candidates.
- Competitive fees.
- Experienced recruiters who have specialist knowledge in education.
Schools: Why choose Strategy Education?
- Endorsement – Our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation gives you peace of mind about our ability to deliver our services.
- Availability – We work around the clock to help you fill your vacancies quickly.
- Networking – You can take advantage of our extensive database of high-quality candidates for all teaching and support roles.
- Proven track record – We get results and over the years have shown we can find excellent education staff for schools.
- Community – Education is about building a community. That’s why we have sponsored the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Local Information Teaching Assistant Rochford
Rochford is a rural market town in Essex dating back to the 13th Century with a current population of approximately 8500. Rochford has a train station linking the town to both London and Southend. It is also close to Southend Airport that has flights to 20 destinations in Europe.
In 2019, Rochford was ranked sixth in the top ten of best places to retire due to its low crime rate and levels of happiness. It is home to several businesses and has plenty of country pubs and places to eat.
Rochford and the surrounding areas in Southend East have 26 primary schools, 11 secondary schools and 7 colleges.