Where have you been looking to become a teaching assistant? Redbridge is a great place to live, but what does it offer in terms of education opportunities? More and more job candidates are working alongside Strategy Education to find out.
We match education professionals ranging from learning support assistants to fully qualified teachers with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring.
So, if you are on the hunt for a teaching assistant job or your school is looking for a qualified professional, contact us today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Redbridge
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll help you define your long-term career goals, which can include further training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV assistance – Our consultants understand how to present your CV in a way that is attractive to school administrators, which includes highlighting your skills and capabilities.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Redbridge
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Redbridge local information
The London Borough of Redbridge is home to 303,858 people. The local education authority is Redbridge London Borough Council.
The Borough has the accolade of sending more young people to university than any other borough in the country in both 2011 and 2012. GCSE and A Level results are consistently higher than the country’s average.