Are you looking for a job as a teaching assistant? Reading schools have lots of exciting opportunities available for you. Here at Strategy Education, we are ready to help you find the perfect teaching assistant job.
As education recruitment specialists we are experienced in placing education professionals such as support staff and teachers into our Reading schools. We have plenty of work available for teaching assistants and learning support assistants as well as qualified and unqualified teachers.
We are fortunate to have a special partnership with a number of key ITT providers. In addition to our extensive database of experienced teachers and support staff, we can therefore fill many of the vacant positions available in schools across the country including permanent, temporary and supply roles.
Get in touch for answers to all your questions. Contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Reading?
- Career advice – Why not connect with us to discuss your career goals and let us give you advice or set you up with appropriate training opportunities.
- Job matching – Together with our database we have a dedicated team of recruitment specialists who can match candidates with teaching assistant roles that will suit their skills and requirements.
- CV assistance – Don’t worry about your CV not being up to scratch. We can help to ensure it is up to date with all the key information that will secure you your perfect teaching assistant position.
- Interview preparation – No need to stress about an interview as we can help you get ready with our special preparation sessions to increase your chances of getting the job.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Reading?
Here at Strategy Education, we aim to simplify the recruitment process by making it straightforward for schools. Our expert team prides itself on building great relationships with both candidates and schools.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professional and high-quality service.
- An extensive database of teachers, assistants and support staff.
- Competitive rates and fees.
- An experienced recruitment team specialising in education.
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Trust our professionalism with our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We are proud to be able to respond quickly to any recruitment requests from either candidates or clients.
- Relationships – Our countrywide network of contacts allows us to offer more opportunities for education staff and meet the requirements of schools.
- Results – We have an excellent proven track record of matching the right candidates with the right jobs.
- Community – Here at Strategy Education, we are an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Reading is a large market town in Berkshire located on the Thames and Kennet Rivers and is well known for the annual Reading Music Festival held there. Its population is approximately 218,000.
Reading has 67 primary schools in the area and 26 secondary schools including academies, maintained schools, independent schools and special schools.