Want to find work as a teaching assistant? Ramsgate has many exciting opportunities in their schools for experienced candidates and those wishing to start a new career.
Strategy Education will help you find suitable vacancies for your level of experience and support your application.
Our team comprises education recruitment specialists with local and nationwide vacancies for support staff and experienced, unqualified or early-career teachers.
As a teaching assistant, you have an opportunity to make a real difference. No day is ever the same. As well as working alongside teachers in the classroom, you may be responsible for supporting individual children with their learning.
Are you a school searching for permanent, temporary, or supply staff? Why not take advantage of our extensive database of candidates? We also have built strong connections with ITT providers to source the best early career teachers looking for a supportive environment.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How do we support teaching assistants – Ramsgate?
Our role is far more than matching people with jobs. We also want to help you progress in your field and grow your skills.
- Career Opportunities – We offer access to training opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Recognise Your Skills – As education specialists, we have the experience to help you discover your strengths.
- Improve Your CV – Have trouble writing your CV? Let us work with you to make improvements to get you noticed.
- Interview Practice– Interviews can be daunting. Our preparation sessions will build your confidence and help you be better prepared.
How we benefit schools looking for a teaching assistant – Ramsgate
So many schools are currently facing a recruitment crisis. Our professional education recruiters are ready to help put you in touch with quality candidates.
You will be assigned a designated consultant with extensive experience within the education sector. They can organise adverts, interviews, and applicant vetting on your behalf.
Our client-focused approach ensures candidates are suited to your setting’s culture and ethos while demonstrating the skills and aptitudes you need.
Strategy Education delivers:
- Specialist education recruitment
- Access to a network of applicants
- Reasonable fees
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Certification – Strategy Education is a REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
- Availability – We aim to fill vacancies quickly and efficiently while ensuring candidates meet your expected standards.
- Applicants – Our connections mean we have built a database of prospective teaching assistants to allow us to respond quickly to your demands.
- Reputation –We have worked hard to build a solid reputation within the education sector, proving successful and reliable when it comes to recruiting for schools.
- Community –We are proud to honour those who work in local schools through our sponsorship of events, including the Thurrock 2017-2019 Education Awards.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has made Strategy Education a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Ramsgate Information
Ramsgate started out as a small fishing hamlet on the Kent coast. It grew into a famous seaside town in the 19th century and has remained a popular place for tourism and fishing. Based in Thanet, it has a large marina, although there are no longer any cross-channel ferries operating from there.
A former resident was the famous artist Vincent Van Gogh, who moved there at the age of 23 and boarded in Spencer Square while working as an assistant teacher in a local school. In a letter to his brother, he famously described Ramsgate’s busy harbour and the beautiful view of the open sea. Today you will find a blue plaque commemorating his stay.
There are various primary schools in Ramsgate and a selection of secondary including a grammar school. St Lawrence is an independent secondary and junior school in Ramsgate.