Are you looking for a change? Strategy Education has plenty of opportunities for work as a teaching assistant. Notley schools require permanent, temporary or supply staff immediately.
A teaching assistant job is both fulfilling and diverse. Every day you can change the lives of the young people you work with by supporting them to learn.
If you are passionate about education and up for the challenge, please get in touch with us at Strategy Education.
We are a specialised education recruitment agency using our experiences in the field to connect candidates with schools.
In Notley, Essex and across the country, we have openings for:
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Qualified Teachers
- Unqualified Teachers
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Are you a school needing a teaching assistant? – Notley
At Strategy Education, we understand the unique challenges in recruiting teachers and teaching assistants. Notley providers can improve their chances of success by accessing our valuable candidates.
Schools can also benefit from our close links with essential ITT providers to link up with enthusiastic ECTs looking to begin their teaching journey.
Our specialist consultants are eager to work with local schools. You can get in touch by phone at 0345 521 9987. Alternatively, complete this form to contact one of our team and find out how we can solve your recruitment concerns.
How can we help teaching assistants – Notley?
Strategy Education works with candidates to help them have the best chance of securing their perfect role.
- We identify training solutions to improve your skills.
- We focus on your unique qualities.
- We can help you enhance your CV to showcase your experience and skills.
- We offer interview practice sessions to grow your confidence.
How can we help schools looking for teaching assistants – Notley?
What makes Strategy Education different? It’s simple – most of our consultants have first-hand experience working in the school sector, so they have the skills required to manage every aspect of recruitment on your behalf.
You will be assigned a personal consultant who will arrange adverts, organise interviews and assess the suitability of candidates. They will always endeavour to connect you with the right people.
Our client-focused approach ensures we focus on applicants who match your setting’s ethos with appropriate skills and experience.
At Strategy Education, we promise:
- Specialised education recruitment
- A sizable network of potential candidates and connections
- Competitive fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Compliance – We are a named supplier for The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework.
- Availability – We are here around the clock to fill your vacancies according to your brief.
- Excellence – Our reputation for excellence in education has been earned through successfully recruiting supply, permanent and temporary staff across the region.
- Community – We enjoy showing appreciation for the local education community through sponsorships, such as the Thurrock Education Awards.
- Certification – We are a Recruitment & Employment Confederation Audited Gold Standard Accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
Teaching Assistant Notley Information
Notley, or Great Notley, is a picturesque village near Braintree in Essex. It dates from the Iron Age and also had a Roman settlement.
Nowadays the village has plenty of modern amenities with a Tesco supermarket, vets and the obligatory village pub. During the summer, cricket is played on the 6-acre village green, which features 36 oak trees in a circle.
For outdoor lovers, there are countryside walks aplenty in the 100-acre country park with two lakes and stunning views.
Great Notley is served by two primary schools as well as the local secondary, Notley High School.