Are you on the hunt for jobs as a teaching assistant? New Malden is a great place to start, but managing to secure your dream role first time around can be tricky. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
What can we provide you with as a teaching assistant in New Malden?
- Career advice – No matter whether you are an experienced educational professional or a new teaching assistant, we can provide you with tailor-made career advice for many years to come.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you’re invited to interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions for the ultimate in confidence.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant in New Malden?
Our goal is to make the recruitment process simple for schools by taking care of all aspects — including advertising, interviewing, credentialing and vetting of candidates.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- The details of teaching assistants throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – With thousands of education professionals on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
New Malden information
New Malden is a suburb of south-west London located mainly within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, with a small part in the London Borough of Merton.
Primary schools include Burlington, Christ Church, Coombe Hill Junior School, Corpus Christi, King’s Oak, Malden Manor, Sacred Heart and Study School. Secondary schools include Coombe Boys’, Coombe Girls’, Holy Cross and Richard Challoner.