Do you dream of being a teaching assistant? Mitcham is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you successfully find a job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
Along with teaching assistants, we also offer recruitment services for support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel. No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Mitcham
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we will provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – If your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Job interview preparation – We will ensure you make a great impression during your interview with our preparation sessions.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Mitcham
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you will benefit from the following:
- A highly professional and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Candidates for whichever role you need filling
Cost-effective rates and fees
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you will receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Mitcham local information
Originally a village in the county of Surrey, Mitcham is now a residential suburb within the London Borough of Merton. Localities within Mitcham include Mitcham Town Centre and Mitcham Common.