Want to pursue your career as a teaching assistant? Milton Keynes has plenty of schools to choose from, but managing to secure your dream role first time around can be tricky. That’s why you should call upon the experience and expertise of Strategy Education.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
Strategy Education can even help your school create a tailor-made recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching you with opportunities as a teaching assistant in Milton Keynes
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Thanks to years of experience, our consultants know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Helping schools find the right teaching assistant in Milton Keynes
So that you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Choose Strategy Education and you also stand to benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Tailor-made advice depending on what you need
- Candidates for whatever role you need filling
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Milton Keynes information
Milton Keynes is a large town in Buckinghamshire, England, located around 50 miles north-west of London, with a population of close to 250,000.
As in most parts of the UK, the state secondary schools in Milton Keynes are comprehensives, although schools in the rest of Buckinghamshire still use the tripartite system.