Where have you been looking to become a teaching assistant? Maldon is a lovely place to live, but what does it offer in terms of education opportunities? More and more job candidates are working alongside Strategy Education to find out.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
And if you’re a school on the lookout for teaching assistants, we can help with that too. Strategy Education will create a recruitment strategy that ensures you have suitable teaching assistants available to deliver exceptional education outcomes to students.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Maldon
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A highly professional and personal service
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Dedicated customer support day and night
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Maldon local information
Maldon is a town and civil parish on the Blackwater estuary in Essex with a population of close to 15,000.
There are no fewer than 10 secondary schools in and around Maldon, all of which have an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’ or higher. Maldon is also home to a number of primary schools including Maldon Primary School, Wentworth Primary School, St Francis Catholic Primary School and All Saints Primary School.