Looking for jobs as a teaching assistant? Maidstone is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you ensure you find your ideal job first time around? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
In addition to finding teaching assistants full-time and part-time roles, we can also help other education professionals like support staff and unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
On top of that, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Maidstone
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we will provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV assistance – Our consultants understand how to present your CV in a way that is attractive to school administrators, which includes highlighting your skills and capabilities.
- Job interview preparation – If you get a job interview, we will ensure you make a great first impression thanks to our preparation sessions.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Maidstone
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Access to our unique register of education professionals
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Maidstone local information
Maidstone is the county town of Kent with a population of 113,137 according to the 2011 Census. Since the Second World War, the town’s economy has shifted away from heavy industry towards light industry and services.
In terms of education, Maidstone is served by 15 secondary schools, 23 primary schools and two special schools.