If you want to be a teaching assistant, Maidenhead and its various schools have plenty of opportunities on offer. But what if you want to land your dream role sooner rather than later? Simply enlist the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside teaching assistants, we can also help qualified teachers, unqualified teachers, support staff and many more education-related professionals.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help you as a teaching assistant in Maidenhead
- Career advice – Not only can we discuss where you want to go in your career, we’ll also provide advice on how to get there. We can even identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job matching – Our talented team have the experience and skills necessary to match candidates with teaching assistant jobs that they are perfectly suited for.
- CV assistance – You can rely on our team to help enhance your CV so that it clearly highlights your qualifications, skills and capabilities.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we help schools needing a teaching assistant in Maidenhead
Our goal is to make the recruitment process simple for schools by taking care of all aspects — including advertising, interviewing, credentialing and vetting of candidates.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants and support staff
- The details of ECTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching assistant – Maidenhead
Maidenhead is a market town in Berkshire on the southwestern bank of the River Thames. It has an estimated population of 70,374.
There are 15 primary schools in Maidenhead and the following secondary schools: Altwood Church of England School, Cox Green School, Desborough College, Furze Platt Senior School, Holyport College, and Newlands Girls’ School.