Do you have aspirations to be a teaching assistant? Luton is a great place to live with plenty of schools to choose from. But how can you successfully find a job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
We match education professionals ranging from learning support assistants to fully qualified teachers with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
Furthermore, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
To speak with us about teaching assistant jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help every teaching assistant in Luton
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching assistant jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Our services to help schools find a teaching assistant in Luton
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Candidates for whatever role you need filling
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Local Luton information
Luton is a large town, borough and unitary authority area of Bedfordshire with an estimated population of 214,109. This makes it one of the most populous towns without city status in the United Kingdom.
There are 98 educational institutes in Luton – seven nurseries, 56 primary schools (9 voluntary-aided, 2 special requirements), 13 secondary schools (1 voluntary-aided, 1 special requirements), four further educational institutes and four other educational institutes.