Would you like some help finding a job as a teaching assistant? Loughton has plenty of schools with many permanent, temporary or supply opportunities. Strategy Education can remove the stress of finding a suitable teaching assistant role.
As education and recruitment specialists, we have a wealth of experience placing education professionals in local schools. You will see we have availability for support roles and qualified and unqualified teaching roles both locally and nationwide.
We are fortunate to have a vast database of education candidates. In addition, we have actively built relationships with ITT providers to maximise the number of skilled and qualified education candidates available.
For more information contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How can we help teaching assistants – Loughton?
We aim to increase your chances of landing the perfect teaching assistant job.
- Career Progression – We want to assist you in making the most of exciting career opportunities by talking with you about your career goals.
- Skillset Identification– Our specialist experience allows us to find roles that match your skills and experience.
- CV Writing – How long is it since you updated your CV? We can ensure you have included all the relevant details to make the most of your applications.
- Interview Coaching– Our interview preparation sessions will help you build your confidence.
How can we help schools needing a teaching assistant – Loughton?
We appreciate that schools need a swift, reliable response to their permanent, temporary and supply requirements. Our expert recruitment consultants are available to take control of the complete recruitment process, including placing adverts, organising interviews and vetting candidates.
Strategy Education offers:
- A trustworthy professional service.
- A vast network of available candidates.
- Attractive rates.
- A team of recruitment specialists with experience in the education field.
Why should you work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our certification from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you can put your trust in us.
- Availability – We are here 24/7 to meet your recruitment needs.
- Candidates – Our commitment to building a readily available database of education professionals ensures you access high-quality candidates.
- Reputation – Our track record proves we can find you the right staff.
- Community – We are honoured to encourage our local education community by supporting events like the Education Awards in Thurrock (2017 to 2019).
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework identifies Strategy Education as a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Loughton Information
Loughton is a town in the Epping Forest district of Essex that forms part of Greater London. It started out as a small village until the main road was built in the 17th Century, linking London and East Anglia. Early development led to the construction of many grand houses, including Loughton Hall.
Future development is constrained geographically by Epping Forest and the Roding River valley that both border the current town. From the top of any of the three hills, you can see a magnificent vista of London.
Transport links include the nearby M11 and several local tube stations. London bus services also operate in the town.
The crime writer Ruth Rendall lived in Loughton for many years, and the town has many other links with art, literature and cinema. Shakespeare’s Midsummer Nights Dream was inspired by former resident Sir Thomas Heneage.