Seeking work as a teaching assistant? Leatherhead has many local schools with exciting opportunities for both experienced candidates and those wishing to try a new career.
Strategy Education recruiters can make your job hunt easier by identifying vacancies and helping you apply.
We specialise in education with plenty of vacancies both locally and across the country. We are looking for teaching assistants, learning support assistants, and experienced or unqualified teachers.
Teaching assistants significantly impact students by supporting teachers in the classroom or working with individual children.
Are you a school searching for teaching assistants or teachers?
Why not make the most of our extensive database of candidates? We can help you find permanent, temporary, or supply staff. We also have strong connections with ITT providers to source the best early career teachers looking for a boost to their careers.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping teaching assistants – Leatherhead
Our role extends beyond matching people with positions. We also help with career progression and acquiring skills and experience.
- Your Prospects – We provide opportunities for training to help you upskill.
- Recognise Your Strengths – Our team has the experience to discover your strong points.
- Update Your CV –Is your CV letting you down? Let us work with you to make improvements and include the correct information to get noticed.
- Interview Help– Interviews can be challenging. Attend our preparation sessions to help develop your technique and confidence.
Helping schools who need a teaching assistant – Leatherhead
Our professional recruiters are ready to help you connect with excellent candidates during this unprecedented school recruitment crisis.
We will allocate you a consultant with broad experience within the education sector. They can arrange adverts, interviews, and applicant vetting on your behalf.
Our client-directed approach finds candidates that will fit your school values as well as bring relevant skills to your team.
Strategy Education delivers:
- Dedicated education recruitment
- An exclusive network of applicants
- Fair rates and fees
Why Strategy Education?
- Certification – Strategy Education is a REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
- Availability – We are available 24/7 to find candidates quickly whilst maintaining your high expectations.
- Applicants – We have worked hard to create a database of education staff to respond rapidly to your demands.
- Reputation –We have earned an excellent reputation within the education sector, with proven success and reliability when recruiting for schools.
- Community –We are delighted to honour those who work in local schools through our sponsorship of events such as the Thurrock 2017-2019 Education Awards.
- Compliance – The Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework has made Strategy Education a named supplier.
Teaching Assistant Leatherhead Information
Leatherhead is situated in the Mole Valley, in Surrey, where the North Downs meet the Thames Lowlands.
It is a picturesque town alongside the River Mole with a bustling town centre and many historical buildings. Visitors can walk along a Heritage Trail to learn more about the town’s exciting history dating back to the Anglo-Saxon period.
Theatre lovers will enjoy the arts programme at Leatherhead Theatre, while shoppers will be thrilled with the thriving twice-weekly market, filled with stalls selling all kinds of household goods, foods and clothing.
In Leatherhead, you will find two state primary schools, two secondaries, and a school for children with special needs. There are also two independent schools in the town.